20120215

.

after returning to los angeles from my most memorable trip to the philippines thus far, -- tropical fruits from the streetside, home-prepped raw meals, freshly made juices, coconuts straight from the tree, friendly kamote, provincial & metropolitan organic markets, barefoot treks to mystical springs, midnight boat rides led by bioluminescence, the richest of sunsets, & curious auroras -- the first thing i bought was a juicer. being a quick way to get a bevy of goodness in my body easily & tastefully, it's my new necessity each morning. as a newbie, not much thought or planning is put into my juicing yet. i have the habit of just using whatever's available in my fridge or on my countertop at the time, although i am aware there are specific combinations that can target specific needs. for now, i'm having fun winging it; mixing unlikely flavors & playing with colors. the vibrant rainbows a sundry of fruits & vegetables reflects cannot be beat, so i'm remembering them through photographs. welcome to antisolidity.
~ dedicado a la madre naturaleza y el universo con amor y luz ~
//\ ||| -= ` =- ||| /\\

No comments:

Post a Comment